So let me begin by saying that I am not going to write about how to protect yourself with the COVID-19 virus (Corona virus). The main reason is that this information changes from day to day. I will say for now, as of this posting, wash your hands every time you come back in from going out plus do not touch your face, eyes, nose or lips. and practice social distancing right now. I am sure some of the rules will change in a week or so…any way to look at it, err on the side of caution. We personally know a number of people with this virus and it is nothing to play with.
Now I do not tell you these things to scare you. In fact, PPI does everything in it’s power to help people with the paranormal so they are not scared, but empowered.
Now that everyone is in their homes, under quarantine they are probably starting to experience things happening in their homes. You may never have experienced these things with a busy lifestyle but now that you are basically shut-in, it is all around you.
Let me say right now, during the quarantine time from our President and Governor, we cannot come out to help you. That breaks our hearts as we never really like to say we cannot help unless you are too far away. But for the safety of our members, we just cannot right now.
So what do you do?
- First and foremost, remain calm. This is your home and you control your home. Do not let your imagination run wild. It is easy to do. You will begin to think every noise you hear is paranormal. Just take a deep breath and relax.
- Keep a log of what is taking place. Write down specific dates, times and rooms things are happening to you or your loved ones. Write down everything that was going on when it happened. Sorta like a small diary of events.
- Try to debunk what is taking place. With everyone home, including your neighbors, the sounds you are hearing might be them and not paranormal. Keep a keen eye and ears open to everything happening around you. Make sure you write it down in the log.
- If you are a religious person, you can say prayers and pray that the activity will stop. Kinda hard right now for a Pastor or Priest to come out and bless your home. Open the Bible and pray.
- When all of this clears and you are still having activity, contact PPI.
Remember to stay safe (wash your hands, etc…). We are praying for everyone around the world that this soon may pass and the world will get back to work and social interactions may resume. We are capable of making this happen…we just all need to do our parts!
God bless you all!!