Most frequent questions and answers
We try to investigate every credible case presented to us. If we do take your case, there is more information on the “Investigation Info” menu tab above. It is imperative that you read that page carefully. But feel safe in understanding, we never charge for an investigation. Our investigative team is professional and friendly. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy. We do not turn your home or business into a “circus”. We maintain your privacy and confidentiality at ALL times. We do not post on Facebook or Twitter…”hey we are at xxx tonight for an investigation.” We rarely post evidence on the website. Why? It is what is taking place at YOUR house or business. And PPI will do everything we can to respect that.
Rest assured we will share all of the evidence we get with you. We will burn you a CD or DVD of the evidence, at no charge. That is our promise! We will present that evidence within a few weeks (not months or years). We will take the evidence and have it analyzed by professionals in the field. We will ensure that the evidence reaches a central database for scientific research. That is what should be done…helping scientists in the field explain or formulate theories, based on evidence being gathered as to what is happening….not just play them on a website. We do not set up your home as a scientific lab either so we can say we got the information scientifically. We conduct a thorough investigation compatible for the homeowner as well as out team.
That is a tough question to answer. Spirits or entities sometimes hide from us when we are at an investigation. They know we are there and they usually know the reason we are there as well and keep their distance. Because we do not capture any unexplained evidence just means that we cannot say you have paranormal activity in your residence or business. But remember, every place has some type of residual energy in it, old or new.
The answer is no and for many reasons…most importantly the owners of the property we are investigating expect complete professionalism from the Team at all times. We know how we will react and what we will do to document what we find. Please do not ask. Homeowners & Business owners are required to read the Investigations page for what is to happen the night of an investigation.
An easy answer; We Don’t! We are not in this for the money! (In fact we spend a heck of a lot of money out of our own pockets…lol) We are paranormal investigators. Our love of the science is why we are here doing what we do. It is hard work, long hours and can present extreme physical demands. But if the scientific evidence we find can advance the study of paranormal activity it is well worth it. Plus we get the satisfaction of knowing we are helping people who really need our help. Unfortunately we cannot help everyone we try to help as many as possible.
We made a decision early on that we would respect the privacy of homeowners and business owners. From time to time we may decide to post some evidence for your review at the owners request or with the owner’s permission.
No! Unfortunately we cannot. Our Intuitive/Medium Jenn Hodgson has a website where you can explore this option. We are a paranormal group and that is our focus. Please do not ask.
If we find evidence or compelling reports to support paranormal activity we usually will try to investigate the site. Most times we will try do a preliminary investigation for an hour or so. If we feel there is evidence of activity, we will schedule a full investigation. We take what we do very seriously, especially if there are children involved. Do not wait to contact us…the activity usually only gets worse.
Upon request, yes we do. Please use the contact form found on the website.
The answer is we are not adding new members. Please do not contact us requesting to join as we will not respond to your calls or emails. We mean absolutely no disrespect but we cannot answer the homeowner calls and everyone who would like to be part of our team.
There are a couple of pieces of advice we would like to offer.
- Think long and hard prior to entering this field. It is a lot of work. Many, many hours without pay. You are reviewing evidence for weeks after an investigation.
- You better know the Bible! Many groups will disagree stating this is “science we are investigating”, but I am here to tell you otherwise. Never, at any time do you know if you are dealing with something that is good or evil. Satan’s minions disguise themselves as your Aunt Susie or your mom or dad. Read the Bible…it is in there. Are we religious fanatics? No. We are Believers who know and have studied the Bible. Having the Holy Spirit and knowledge will help protect us in the event things go wrong quickly. To all groups…you NEED to heed this warning.
- You will want equipment, so go to a Ghost Hunting store, buy some camera, digital recorders, EMFs, whatever your heart desires. You need to be able to document what you hear and see or else it is just a personal experience subject to scrutiny. It is expensive but you must have it. Remember, when you are looking at the equipment, you are looking away from the room. So when the EMF spikes, you may have missed the shadow or apparition that caused the spike.
- Buy and carry plenty of batteries!
- You had better be serious and professional! People are turning to you for help. This is not a game. It is most definitely not a game for them as well. Aretha Franklin sang R-E-S-P-E-C-T…have it at all times while in a homeowner or business owner’s presence. You make the whole field look bad when you mis-behave!